We’re casement window replacement experts in the Home Counties, fitting new timber windows that are beautiful, energy efficient and highly secure. We make all products ourselves in our own workshop, giving us complete control over quality. If you have a period property, we’re sure to retain original features – your new windows can be a replica of the current ones, if this is what you would like, or if you live in a conservation area. We’ll also make sure they match existing joinery and produce the overall aesthetic you’re seeking.
As joinery experts, we make sure we do what’s right for your and your property. If a full window replacement will be the best option for you, we can explain why, helping you understand the reasons and providing a full quote. Windows might need to be replaced if they’re very old, if they’ve sustained long-term wear and tear, of if serious damage has been caused to them. If this is the case, we make sure your new windows will be perfect for your property and will improve your way of life.
If we think a casement window repair will be a better option, we’ll let you know. We can also provide this service for you, restoring your windows to their original condition while making sure they’re safe and energy efficient.
Our team is made up of skilled joiners, carpenters and surveyors – not salespeople. Get in touch to book a complimentary consultation to explore timber casement window replacement. Call 01279 967 444 or email email@example.com.
Is casement window replacement the right option for you?
Timber lasts a long time – however, it can still become damaged, and some period properties have extremely old casement windows that are no longer suited to modern-day living.
If your windows need to be replaced, you might notice some of the following signs:
- Large amounts of rotten or damaged timber around the frames
- Ill-fitting windows that are misshapen
- Draughts and cold spots in the room
- Broken glazing, or large gaps between the frame and glass
- Windows that won’t open or close fully
- Damage to the window frame itself
Please contact us if you think your windows need to be replaced. We can talk you through your options, as well as providing a quote so you know all casement window replacement costs upfront.
Replacement wood casement windows: our services
We make all new windows in our own workshop after designing them to your exact requirements, in close consultation with you. You’ll have complete control over the process and we’ll make sure you’re completely happy with our designs before going ahead.
We have designed our service around our customers because we want each individual to be completely happy. Here’s what you can expect with our services:
- A surveyor visits you for a free initial consultation. They can see your property in person, advise you on the best options, and provide a full quote.
- You decide if you’d like to go ahead – our quotes are no obligation, so it’s entirely up to you. If it’s a yes, we start manufacturing your new casement windows.
- If you’d like installation as well, we arrange a convenient time for your casement windows to be fitted by an expert joiner/carpenter.
Get a free quote
Talk to us about casement window replacement in the Home Counties and get a free, no obligation quote.
We cover all areas of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
The benefits of new casement windows
These are some of the benefits of upgrading your casement windows:
- Enhanced performance. Window technology is improving all the time. Even if they look traditional, new windows offer far better performance than older ones.
- Better security. If windows are damaged or weak, they can become an easy access point. New windows help to prevent break ins.
- Excellent insulation. We can fit double glazing or upgraded glass, plus your windows will be the perfect fit – no draughts or cold spots.
- Beautiful aesthetics. Our windows are crafted from quality timber and will be a beautiful addition to your property.
Glass upgrades for casement windows
If we replace your windows in full, you can benefit from a glass upgrade. This gives you the option to choose from safety glass or acoustic glass to further improve your home or business.
Please note, this service is only available when we replace windows in full as we need to ensure the glass panes will fit into the frame. Older frames are thinner and can’t accommodate modern glazing.
If you live in a conservation area and double glazing is not permitted, talk to us. New windows can still improve insulation dramatically and we can work within the required standards.
Why choose us for casement window replacements?
These are the key reasons why you can choose us with confidence:
Unique casement windows made for your property.
Your windows will be made to your exact specifications.
Excellent customer service.
We keep you fully informed and provide all the advice you need throughout the process.
Full, free quotes.
Ask us for an initial consultation – we come and see your property and provide a full quote.
Environmentally friendly windows.
Timber is a renewable material and ours comes from sustainable sources.
For your peace of mind, we provide insurance-backed guarantees for a minimum of 10 years.